Currently #10 salesperson in Ray White New Zealand as of 16th December 2020
Over the last 29 years Martin Honey has established himself in the top echelon of real estate industry performers in New Zealand.
Martin started his career in 1991 having completed an electrical apprenticeship and spending 3 years travelling around the world. Within his first few years he was placed in the top 10% of sales people in New Zealand. His energy, tenacity and background in the building industry set him apart from his peers very early in his career. Having been in the top 3 salespeople for various companies 7 times nationwide with many awards for real estate excellence and achievement, he is a professional at the top of his game.
Martin has experienced all aspects of the industry, a true problem solver with hundreds of sales behind him, an auctioneer, has the highest recognised qualification of the government Real Estate Authority as REAA approved ‘Real Estate Agent’, the General manager of Pure Realty Limited which boasts 3 offices at Royal Oak, One Tree Hill and Lynfield. Martin is committed to nurturing and developing excellence in Real Estate with the outstanding resources and leadership of the Ray White Group.
All this and yet Martin still sells Real Estate and is currently as up to August 2017 in the top 20 sales people in The Ray White Group of New Zealand helped by having a great team with him.
On a personal note Martin has 3 boys, 2 cats and a dog, enjoys reading, cycling, fishing and scuba diving.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White One Tree Hill
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White One Tree Hill
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Royal Oak
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - Residential Salesperson - No. 19
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2016 - Elite Performer (NZ) And 2 earlier awards