Director - Licensee Agent
Director – Senior Marketing & Salesperson AREINZ B.B.S (VPM)
Rohan has been selling real estate in the central Auckland area for 20 years.
During this time he has sold in excess of 1000 homes. Rohan's success is based on the high standards he sets himself and his thoroughly professional approach. Many clients use him for their repeat business.
Based in Royal Oak for all of these years, Rohan knows this area and the surrounding suburbs and their marketing trends thoroughly. Many clients have asked him to sell further afield in other areas.
Rohan is respected for his up-front friendly nature, excellent communication skills, high client service levels and professional negotiating ability. A co-owner of Ray White Royal Oak and Mt Albert, he enjoys mentoring others starting out in this dynamic industry and he has degrees in both Property Valuation and Property Management from Massey University.
He lives locally with his wife Justine and their two young boys, Nicholas and Adam who are at Royal Oak Primary. As parents they enjoy supporting their local community and they give time freely to various local organisations. Family time is spent at the beach, taking the boys to the local pools or simply enjoying the bike trails around One Tree Hill, or even out at Woodhill Mountain Bike Park.
Consistently, year after year, in the top 1% of real estate agents for Ray White New Zealand.
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Elite Performer
- 2016 - 2017 Elite Performer
- 2016 - Residential Salesperson - No. 3
- 2015 - 2016 Elite Performer
- 2015 - Residential Salesperson - No. 2
- 2014 - 2015 Elite Performer
- 2014 - Residential Salesperson - No. 1
- 2013 - International Salesperson of the Year - No. 4
- 2013 - Residential Salesperson - No. 2
- 2013 - Supreme Growth - No. 2
- 2012 - Residential Salesperson - No. 5